To all esteemed guests of Castra By Colony,
To ensure the safety and comfort of all guests, we have established the following regulations governing the use of our facilities.
Please proceed to Block 1, Level R (Rooftop) where you will be greeted by our friendly staff to assist you and brief on how to proceed to Castra
- All guests staying at Castra by Colony must be registered for record keeping
- 2 access cards will be provided upon check in
- Guests are allowed to check in from 4pm and check out by 12pm the next day
Our Check-Out time is at 12pm. When checking out, kindly drop the access card at Level G Mailbox (5-01), located right in front of the lifts you use for Castra.
FACILITIES & AMENITIES
At Castra, the following will be provided:
- BBQ Facility:BBQ pit, BBQ wire mesh, skewers are provided for all stays. Please bring your own food and drinks.
- Kitchen Amenities:Items provided includes fridge, cutleries, plates, cups and dish washing liquid.
- Tents & Bathroom:There are 2 air-conditioned tents on Castra grounds, with 5 beds each, pillows, ponchos. For the on-site bathroom, amenities provided: hot shower, towels, soap, shampoo, toiletries, toilet paper, slippers.
- WiFi:Complimentary use of unlimited high speed WIFI connection throughout the glamping area.
- Security:Guests are particularly requested to zip all the tents when going out or going to bed. Castra is also equipped with CCTV monitoring system at common areas and secure door access system throughout the compound.
- Catered BBQ (optional)BBQ Menus are available for guests who doesn't like getting their hands dirty! Kindly request for the BBQ Menu from our representative.
To ensure hygiene and health safety of everyone who will be at Castra, we do not encourage pets on the premises.
There are 149 parking bays dedicated at Star Boulevard KLCC, Level B1. The parking rates are on an hourly basis of RM3 per hour during office hours (6am - 6pm) and a flat rate of RM6 during weekends.
CAN WE BRING OUR OWN ALCOHOL?
Yes! All alcoholic beverages brought into Castra will be at your own responsible discretion. No corkage fees will be applied.
ARE WE REQUIRED TO CLEAN AFTER?
We have a housekeeping crew to come in before and after every guests' stay. For that, we require you to ensure that none of your personal belongings are left behind and double check before checking out of Castra.
Any additional charges for children accompanying parents?
Children ages 0-11 years may stay for free, sharing the bed with a parent, but we charge full rate for children ages 12 years and above.
- Bringing goods and/or storing raw or exposed cinema films, or any equipment of a combustible or hazardous nature and/or prohibited goods and/or goods of objectionable nature is prohibited.
- The guest shall be solely liable and responsible to the management, its other guests, visitors, agents and servants for all loss financial or otherwise and damage that may be caused by such articles or as a result of the guests' own negligence and non-observance of any instructions.
- Gambling, contraband, prostitution, weapons, explosives, flammable objects, poisons, drugs, animals and pungent food are strictly prohibited on the premises.
DAMAGE TO PROPERTY
Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to Castra property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible. Any damages are required to be reported immediately.
MINOR NOISE SPILLOVER
Do expect a minor noise spillover as a Spin Studio is operated nearby our premises.
RULES & MANAGEMENT POLICIES
- Quiet time must be observed between 12am- 8am the next day. (Kindly be respectful to our surrounding neighbors).
- Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the tents.
- No Durians are allowed at the premises during your stay.
- Books inside the tents are for reading within the Castra premises only.
- Guests under the age of 18 are not permitted to stay at Castra without the express consent of their guardian.
- Be sure to zip the tents when leaving the glamping area (especially when it rains).
- Guests may not rearrange or move furniture and fixtures from their set position or use them in a manner other than that for which they were designed.
- Please utilise the premises, its facilities and electronic appliances with utmost care.
- Please switch off the lights, air-conditioning units, and fans when leaving the premises.
- Please keep the premises clean at all times and leave no personal belongings in the common areas.