August 24, 2021 - 24th August 2021
- The Colony team was informed that one of our housekeepers at STAR BOULEVARD has tested positive for COVID-19. Details of the case as follows:-
- The housekeeper was last at Colony @ STAR BOULEVARD on Friday, 20th August 2021. She
has accessed the office and common areas including the storeroom, Castra and The Rooms
for cleaning duties.
- The housekeeper was in close contact with 3 other colleagues on 19th August 2021. Swab
test was performed on 23rd August 2021, and positive test result received on the next day
- 5 guests who were in the office on 18th & 19th August 2021 have been informed and
advised to take the necessary precaution.
- The housekeeper is currently under home quarantine and awaiting further instructions from
KKM, upon receiving the positive test result.
- Colony Star Boulevard outlet prepares for centre closure for 1 day (on 25th of August) for deep sanitization of all office levels and public areas.
- We will remain closed on Thursday, 26th July 2021 to facilitate these measures.
- Colony can be accessed again on Monday, 30th August 2021 after these works are completed.